Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wanted one basketball. If all my orders ship I'll have extras for Nters at retail. HMU if ur lookin for one.

That would be the look but i think i remember them cancelling the last thing i was excited about getting an oop for lol. I think it was that mendini hoodie

I might have to grab a bot for next season

Hi my name is Ray. I am a teacher and a high school basketball coach. All my students and players know I am about that Supreme life. I wanted to use the basketball during the season on special days where the boys could earn gear/food if they hit a 3 with the ball... but I failed them and wasn't swift enough this morning.
View media item 2086663

I only wanted one basketball. If all my orders ship I'll have extras for Nters at retail. HMU if ur lookin for one.

That would be the look but i think i remember them cancelling the last thing i was excited about getting an oop for lol. I think it was that mendini hoodie

I might have to grab a bot for next season

yeah that was the first week of the ghost orders. got charged and email confirms this time.

If anyone has a pink script tank in a Medium for sale let me know... joints haven't even hit grailed or the bay yet 
laugh.gif

What a season though, much love to all you guys here, always a pleasure going through these drops with all of you, until next season!

Hi my name is Ray. I am a teacher and a high school basketball coach. All my students and players know I am about that Supreme life. I wanted to use the basketball during the season on special days where the boys could earn gear/food if they hit a 3 with the ball... but I failed them and wasn't swift enough this morning.
View media item 2086663

If I had gotten the ball I'd hook you up....someone oop this man!

may not keep the white script tank, decision will be made when it comes in

Grey Burroughs (hands down my fav piece today)

Navy Beach

Black Spin

Off White Over Dyed

Basket Ball

and **** tee for my homie...

:frown:

Hope you can find one

Got the ball to stare at LOL

Went back for the peach spin (sold out), then tried for teal spin (sold out), ended up with grey spin tee.

I'm My wife is glad this season is over. Been wasting too much money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom