Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
knew a girl who actually used to do that to blunts never knew why nor cared to ask just thought she was crazy but still blazed with her lol

Your man's
nerd.gif

missed out a lot this season but for the most part i did cop some good pickups... but hyped stuff i missed out on like northface pullover and snakeskin supreme air max 98 that i had to pay resell on ebay...

I realized the zipcode I used was incorrect (wanted it sent to my work and not at home), but the rest of the address is correct. It shipped last week from the last drop. I called Supreme and the lady rushingly said she will change it. Hopefully she did do it. Has anybody ever had their address changed bc of mistakes when it shipped already? Worst case scenario it gets sent back and I get a refund, but I want my item lol

Resale on bball is insane!! Retail was still too much for me. Hopefully f/w brings us better stuff than this season although I copped most of the accessories with the Helinox being my personal fav.

ended up with a black script tank and black spin tee. we'll see how long it takes to get shipping confirmation this time around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom