Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
props to whoever said these s caps are #teambighead friendly, I've been wearing mine daily since I've gotten a cut :nthat:

Yea 6 panels fit good with a fresh fade/big head combo. Been wearing my steep tech hats after my cut and they fit my big head awesome. Any other day the new eras get good wearings.

Anyone happen to get any extra "this is the ****" sticker? Copped a T shirt but didn't get the matching sticker lol, if anyone has an extra and wouldn't mind sending it please Lmk thanks!

I gave up hope on the olive NF hoody. prices are crazy
yeah you got to know when to throw the towel in even though im still thinking about paying $300 for a witch box logo  , and $500 + for the supreme undercover flannel both in black size medium.

Last edited:
Big shout out to the homie @Mrdango09 for hooking me up with the black glitter BOGO sticker to complete my set, asking for nothing in return. He even threw in some extras. Im pretty sure I have all of the stickers for the season now besides some motion logo colors. View media item 2106669
Anyone happen to get any extra "this is the ****" sticker? Copped a T shirt but didn't get the matching sticker lol, if anyone has an extra and wouldn't mind sending it please Lmk thanks!

Gonna pay it forward. PM me your address and ill send it out by the end of the week

Last edited:

Good Time to Scour Ebay for Steals!

In Between Szn's when people get stuck with things they thought could flip
i was about to say nice pick up then i looked at the item location 
eTyWlOJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom