Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
friend of mine cut his S logo sweats from last season into sweat shorts. look really nice just need to be professionally tailored so they dont look so rough

I've been working so much, like 70-80 hours a week for 2 months. Finally caught up to me Tuesday and got sick as ****. Ended up in the hospital yesterday and had to get 2 IVs. Back to work today. Was kind of out of it but carted a few things. Even carted the peach pullover to oop someone. But didn't make it past checkout.
What do you do for work?

Anyone cop a camo pocket tee size L that they would like to part ways with? PayPal ready heavy trades in hand too if you're looking for that in supreme, Noah, etc...

Any CNN tees restock? :nerd:

Wanted the Stone one

After that weird processing thing on my phone, ended up copping the White X Ray tee, Black Backpack, Gold Grand prix keychain & dark logo beanie

I need that green competition snapback when it drops, it should be easy tho

Any CNN tees restock?
nerd.gif

Wanted the Stone one

After that weird processing thing on my phone, ended up copping the White X Ray tee, Black Backpack, Gold Grand prix keychain & dark logo beanie

I need that green competition snapback when it drops, it should be easy tho
right after the drop i know the orange cnn restocked, i tried copping but had forgot to copy my cc info lol thats the color i wanted too ,but did manage to get a black one
wink.gif

friend of mine cut his S logo sweats from last season into sweat shorts. look really nice just need to be professionally tailored so they dont look so rough

Did he get it tailored or just went at with scissors for the raw look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom