Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if i should get that tan plaid hoodie, the striped hoodie, or buy an S logo crew for resale.

Or just save up for that astronaut jacket

Only interested in the astronaut hoodie and this sick court cards jacket [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
need two of them bishes [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] supreme gawds bless a youngin when the time comes
View media item 2167200View media item 2167201

Last edited:
This week looking weak overall. Some decent pieces like the striped hoodie and tan plaid hoodie but im still not sure if im gonna cop.

Still salty about my S logo crew though so i might cop something just beccause lmao

PM if you want an S logo grey XL. I have a retail lead

What are yall doing with the fortune from the fortune cookies??

if yall dont want them send them my way!

Last edited:
anybody know what the resell is on a Large S logo crew in peach? and also the best place to look for it.

Got my Rose Sherpa in the other day; saw a few people wanted to know how it fits - I'd say go TTS. It fits like any bomber jacket would; arms are slightly puffy and go past the wrist. The length is on the shorter side like a typical bomber. The cuffing at the bottom isn't as pronounced as some feared, at least IMO.

Here's a good review (not me):

contemplating grabbing the Old English Varsity or not

that price is stiff 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom