Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE PRIVACY.COM APP IS VERY CRITICAL
wink.gif
You still need a new address though?

Down parka, s cap, l/s polo, and pocket tee all shipped. Really hoping there's nothing else i want before bogos.

anyone down for a USPS flat rate small box Supreme secret santa within this group?

rules: must send out a small USPS flat rate box (usually $5) with at least one supreme item in it. no minimum or max value on the box. I will coordinate and handle the questionnaire. I have coordinated tons of secret santaʻs before so I will weed out any potential flakes.

quote and PM if you are down. letʻs give this until Monday morning. As long as we get 10 guys we should be Gucci (spoiler alert to what you could get) :nerd:

anyone down for a USPS flat rate small box Supreme secret santa within this group?

rules: must send out a small USPS flat rate box (usually $5) with at least one supreme item in it. no minimum or max value on the box. I will coordinate and handle the questionnaire. I have coordinated tons of secret santaʻs before so I will weed out any potential flakes.

quote and PM if you are down. letʻs give this until Monday morning. As long as we get 10 guys we should be Gucci (spoiler alert to what you could get) :nerd:

Sounds fun

Id be in

i did that last time, and i know its the giving that counts, but for what I gave and what i got, I feel I got screwed, and remember some not even receiving their "gift" at all. I hope it works better this time around, but i'll pass.

i did that last time, and i know its the giving that counts, but for what I gave and what i got, I feel I got screwed, and remember some not even receiving their "gift" at all. I hope it works better this time around, but i'll pass.

What did you give and get?

gave a dorothy red slippers tee, and got that bucket hat with the mens shaving kit as the pattern :lol:

just saying, would have at least liked to wear something :lol:

So you got a bucket for the Dorothy tee? Which bucket?

Dorothy tee is trash anyway.

I'm with it

would be down but don't have any DS items. Would be cool to see what people give and receive though

What's up guys, hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. Was busy during the drop on Friday.
All of a sudden all kinds of stuff started to restock. Caught a LS camo pocket tee, was showing my wife how the app works for obvious reasons. Well I hit checkout, got the lag, then got some weird like HTML screen, but it looked like I got through. Then no email confirmation came through.
Then I went back added another LS camo, coral S logo, and pink beanie. Said I couldn't check out due to having already purchased an item.

So I guess I got ghosted [emoji]128123[/emoji] on a restock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom