Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to know how many campers are outside of SupLA right now. My first time camping and NOT looking forward to it...at...all!!!

When you camp for releases like this, do they allow you to buy as much as you want or its 1 per like the site?

I'm 27 and I feel I missed this wave

Why do people pay so much for this stuff?

People pay perceived value for everything; see also: shoes, jewelry, antiques, art, cars etc.

Supreme cultivates exclusivity.

Some are here for the skater subculture, others for the counter culture design vibes, and others still for the hype.

When you camp for releases like this, do they allow you to buy as much as you want or its 1 per like the site?
its always 1 per customer, if you want anther one you have to go to the back of the line and wait again

Cooked supreme camo 5 manual do I have any hope on bogo ?

I think that was a weird drop.
Delayed, Staggered, Restocks, multiple colors and lots of sizes, probably larger quantity.
My wife hit on camo 5s. Had never used the site before. Kept like hard core Emanuel Lewis entering her credit card, no auto fill, no cut and paste, on the app.

Solestrike has plenty of slots

Never used an ATC. Considering it, but some people saying bots will get messed up making me rethink

Id love a black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom