Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My anxiety will be through the roof from 8:00-8:10am as I wait to see if the slots picked up a W and if I'm able to cop manually.

You'll be 80th in the morning
Dudes gonna show up at 10:58 and walk right i
Good luck though

Na, already had to check a fool in a leafy North earlier about that same ish. Dude was like 5'6 140 soaking wet. No One is cutting in front of me. Got the piece with me...

Hope it's the Jesus piece
Cause it ain't that serious
Like I said though dudes gonna be walking right in come opening time
Not cutting you per say, just cutting the people in front those in front of you

Last edited:
Yeah thats what was going on when i went there when the vans dropped. Dudes from the store pulling people from the line to buy in store and other employees just letting friends and fam through. Took me 6 hours to get to the door and i wasnt even that far back

Yeah thats what was going on when i went there when the vans dropped. Dudes from the store pulling people from the line to buy in store and other employees just letting friends and fam through. Took me 6 hours to get to the door and i wasnt even that far back

Yea, i cant control what happens 1-25, but if i see a ninja cutting in my vicinity, im calling 'em out! Quick.

But na, Jesus aint with this. G el oh see kay is though.

My Posi...

View media item 2254629

Not that I'm going to cook at all but *~tHeOrEtIcAlLy~* speaking when they say only one per customer does that mean PER color? Like could you cop one peach and one black? I know it's hella unlikely— but I'm wondering if I should run my bot and try to also cop on restocks/manually. If both worked would they cancel both orders? 

Good luck to those later this morning, Im sitting this one out, not because I want too, but because I have no chance in hell of carting :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom