Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck in the morning my OGs.  **** the rest
wink.gif

Last edited:
How you doing? Saw a pic on twitter of what is supposedly the Supreme LA line. Looks crazy. Stay safe.

Im sleeping bag, posted up on the sidewalk Kosher my man. Pretty civil right now.

DAMN! Looked nuts out there.

You're right B. That video that dude just posted up was when they let people line up. So F'n Unorganized. Had people on both sides of the street. There are dudes posted up at the alley in line too. Honestly, if i couldnt at least see the Supreme sign, then this wouldnt be worth it. All for some damn cotton with a red logo bro...

If anyone knows the Fairfax area by SupLA the line extends farther then the high school's football field . If people actually come in the morning & get in the back it could probably get near Melrose

If anyone knows the Fairfax area by SupLA the line extends farther then the high school's football field . If people actually come in the morning & get in the back it could probably get near Melrose

Anyone standing past rosewood is screwed
Unless Supreme has a butt ton of these??

Not that I'm going to cook at all but *~tHeOrEtIcAlLy~* speaking when they say only one per customer does that mean PER color? Like could you cop one peach and one black? I know it's hella unlikely— but I'm wondering if I should run my bot and try to also cop on restocks/manually. If both worked would they cancel both orders? 

Different credit card numbers, shipping address, & name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom