Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a seller for $400 on Twitter for a Black XL. Sounded too good to be true.. and it is. He's asking for gifted :lol:

People checking out at 11:02, 11:10.... WTF! I checked out at 11:00 and again at 11:01, sent back to homepage.... I am salty :x

Home screen squad... I think we struck out 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Ya I'm still sitting with an order number and my card charged but no email still. Not to worried about it though. 

Struck out manual at checkout 11:00. Got sent back to home screen.

Just checking out ebay...do ppl run bots? I swear the moment a new listing at $650 below is put up, its sold by the time I click it. Ridiculous lol

yea we took the L fellas 

phone number def messed me up. i went to type my number in when i hit check out after is when it went to the home page... L

I noticed the missing phone number 5-10 minutes before when doing a practice run and I had it down fast but with the lag, I got screwed but still checked out at 11:00 and then again a minute later so idk... Oh well, gonna go buy some vintage champion crewnecks on eBay to fill the void.

Im staying out of this thread until the next good Supreme drop or I manage to hit on a restock. I am too salty.

I checked out a Navy hoodie. It gave me the " your payment wasn't processed" screen but my card got charged. Still waiting for the confirmation email at 12:37 pm. LLLLLLLL

These resale prices are insane! RIP definitely not paying what these ppl are asking
Yeah its ridiculous. The lowest peach hoodie just popped up on ebay for $740 and by the time I click the listing, its sold. Anything at $650 or below is being sold within 30 seconds of being listed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom