Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] laughing you guys in here trying to catch a oop thur the PM's

The thirst is real!! [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
No Buying, Selling or Trading

Only Reading on NT

I just keep telling myself I live in Miami and dont need a hoodie to cope with this fat L I was handed
It's true though, I live in Miami and only wear a hoodie maybe a few times a year, if that but it's the box logo hoodie.

what'd you do wrong bro?
When I clicked new at 11, it lagged out and was just white.  I should have went back to the home page and click the camo bogo icon instead of clicking view all again.

Crazy part is I never got to confirmation screen it went to the product in your cart sold out screen. Preme really blessed me on this

First year missing out on BOGOs, my streak is broken. [emoji]128532[/emoji]
mean.gif
this. feeling like the undertaker rn

Seems like it happened to a lot of people myself included. Got payment cannot be processed on checkout but still cooked. Kinda like the opposite of a ghost order

Looks like quite a few of us got the black in large. Thats whats up. My trico nmds come in later today, today was a good day.

Just got my 2 email confirmations 2 hours late. Says I checked out at 11:25am and 11:26am for a black and grey XL. Latest bogo checkouts ever lol

Last edited:
Some of the homies said that on TNF jackets they got email conf and bank was charged but then the charge was removed later.... I thought being ghosted was you get the email but you dont see a charge on your bank account. Can someone please elaborate with their experience?

Just Ls for me.

Same.

This hurts me, normally I'm so good at buying from their site.  I ****** up big time.  It's my fault too.

I def messed up and now I have a banned IP to show for it. I got too greedy, instead of sticking to the basics. Can't front I'm really pissed, especially since I gave away my only box logo hoody (black) that I purchased in 2008 to a someone a few years back. I figured I'd be able to get another one back but I've struck out the past 3 years now. :smh:

Some of the homies said that on TNF jackets they got email conf and bank was charged but then the charge was removed later.... I thought being ghosted was you get the email but you dont see a charge on your bank account. Can someone please elaborate with their experience?

When you get through to the order conf screen but get no email

I got ghosted on north face Mountain but they sent 2 leaves Nuptses to same address same card so I wasn't even mad

Same.
I def messed up and now I have a banned IP to show for it. I got too greedy, instead of sticking to the basics. Can't front I'm really pissed, especially since I gave away my only box logo hoody (black) that I purchased in 2008 to a someone a few years back. I figured I'd be able to get another one back but I've struck out the past 3 years now.
mean.gif
What did you do? I was so close, I almost was able to smell the box logo and then it all went down hill from there.

on the supreme headband i never got confirmation page but later then got confirmation email. i have a pending charge on my chase but haven't received an email

Thinking about selling my black tonal. Don't want to be associated with these kids wearing bogos :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom