Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to lose faith in a restock happening..
Seems like it was just the one at 11:20 on drop day..
Didnt even see sizes pop up on my end..

day 3 and still no dam shipping... called customer service said my order is good though. still worried man cuz my order was only successful from ATC. hope that doesnt make a big deal.. 

Last edited:
day 3 and still no dam shipping... called customer service said my order is good though. still worried man cuz my order successful from ATC. hope that doesnt make a big deal.. 
If they already confirmed that your order was good to go why would you worry. Shouldnt you worry if it was pending or something

I'm going to retire from this thread, lol.  People's gf's/grandmother's cooking up on the hoodies but I couldn't even get one of myself.  
laugh.gif

Lol I had no clue what that meant
Bro they told u ur good..no need to worry

If they already confirmed that your order was good to go why would you worry. Shouldnt you worry if it was pending or something

classxsick classxsick bro, please chill out. I'm sure a ton of people did not get shipping. This is nothing new. They said you were good. After 5-7 business days, then call again.

theres always resale lol
Honestly sell like 3 things you will never wear down there in Florida, buy an older release box logo.

U kno ur spending a few hundred next Thursday..don't kid urself

Charge still sitting in my account with no confirmation. Would i have already got a refund?
Currently in the same situation. Haha ill call Monday to know my fate. I know it's gonna drop soon. But you know that little hope it doesn't.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom