Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt be a surprise if LV did buy supreme... its just another brand to add to the LVMH portfolio... gotta diversify!

Maybe not a surprise to you that LV would want to add to their portfolio, but that would be an EXTREMELY big surprise for Supreme/Jebbia based on their history. This is all malarkey.

Placed order at LV FOR the Supreme collab. Got the 45 keepall red, 45 keepall black, monogrammed goat bomber jacket, red scarf, red blanket, red iPhone 7 case, black slim wallet and red bogo. I had prices for everything but the bogo and iPhone case.I gave them my cc details already, and told them to charge it when the prices of the iPhone case and novo became available. Please note that this is the pre-fall collection, and after this release, there will be a wider release of more LV supreme. The camo gear was not part of the pre-fall collection. This was according to my SM who let me order this week instead of waiting for the global launch on 20 Feb.

Placed order at LV FOR the Supreme collab. Got the 45 keepall red, 45 keepall black, monogrammed goat bomber jacket, red scarf, red blanket, red iPhone 7 case, black slim wallet and red bogo. I had prices for everything but the bogo and iPhone case.I gave them my cc details already, and told them to charge it when the prices of the iPhone case and novo became available. Please note that this is the pre-fall collection, and after this release, there will be a wider release of more LV supreme. The camo gear was not part of the pre-fall collection. This was according to my SM who let me order this week instead of waiting for the global launch on 20 Feb.

thats interesting... i was able to order the camo stuff...

How much was the bomber jacket? It's the red one that Supreme posted on the Gram, right?

If you were to get a red & black Christopher, red & black 45 keepall, red goat bomber jacket, red & brown blankets and red & brown scarves, you are looking at EUR 17,500. There were lots of shoes, couple of belts, accessories (keychains), SLGs, medium sized leather goods, snapbacks,bandanas, pillows, the red gloves, and no camo, hoodies, or skate decks. If you got everything on this list, say goodbye to more than EUR 35k. IPhone cases and bogo tshirt weren't priced so not part of the tally. More to come in the following collection.

If you were to get a red & black Christopher, red & black 45 keepall, red goat bomber jacket, red & brown blankets and red & brown scarves, you are looking at EUR 17,500. There were lots of shoes, couple of belts, accessories (keychains), SLGs, medium sized leather goods, snapbacks,bandanas, pillows, the red gloves, and no camo, hoodies, or skate decks. If you got everything on this list, say goodbye to more than EUR 35k. IPhone cases and bogo tshirt weren't priced so not part of the tally. More to come in the following collection.

Do you recall how much the 45 keepall was? Going to swing by NY flagship next week but would be nice to know in advance. Thanks bro.

View media item 2328220View media item 2328221

View media item 2328222

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom