Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to stop by the LA store to buy the waist bag.. But this like fake ahh hurricane LA had going on yesterday making me wanna wait it out

sade left in LA too? any other tees?

prolly not...

Might have to go get that since all these californians are hermit-ed inside their house due to this rain lol  

Aint nothing for us Oregonians

C4_MLLRUEAAIjEy.jpg:large

ohwell.gif

Last edited:

A lawwwwwt of Store Credit about to happen... lol

South Coast plaza told me that whole run down about the Store Credit.... So I just said forget this. I went to Rodeo Drive... bought some RED EVIDENCE, and the guy said he'll call me when he gets a Boss Logo in. He called it the BOSS LOGO LOL!!!

Doubt I get called.

South Coast plaza told me that whole run down about the Store Credit.... So I just said forget this. I went to Rodeo Drive... bought some RED EVIDENCE, and the guy said he'll call me when he gets a Boss Logo in. He called it the BOSS LOGO LOL!!!

Doubt I get called.

hahahah damn! forget it!
reped tho hahah

Better Pic of the gold Air's

I bet Cee-Lo wish he had these for the Grammy's

C4_TKhRUMAE4eHX.jpg

PASSSSSSS 

Last edited:

Doubt I get called.

bossin

I usually don't like gold shoes but these are dope. Will be coping a pair for sure, hoping for some other crazy colorway choices.

Last edited:
Some guy was selling a metro card for 40 I told him I'd do 30 shipped, random kid quickly assumed I was out of New York State and called me a dumbass because I couldn't use it

Got love fb groups

Anyone think the military camps and s logos are gonna be in store til wednesday? Thats the only chance i'll get to go in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom