Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank god i can pass another week... i cant afford to spend money just dropped serious cake on a new macbook :smh:

thank god i can pass another week... i cant afford to spend money just dropped serious cake on a new macbook
mean.gif
I know that feeling, but trust that a macbook is 100% worth it.

Dudes are really getting the fanny pack? :lol: [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think people wear them like slings. But yeah....it's damn near a murse since it is so small. I mean what are you going to put in it that can fit aside from your wallet, phone......and your make up.

top-supreme-box-logo-15fw-39th-hip-bag-waist-pack-b540.jpg

id get one if it wasnt leather.

it makes sense if you travel international.

you can put all things you would normally have in your pockets without worrying about pickpockets.

I think people wear them like slings. But yeah....it's damn near a murse since it is so small. I mean what are you going to put in it that can fit aside from your wallet, phone......and your make up.

top-supreme-box-logo-15fw-39th-hip-bag-waist-pack-b540.jpg
Good place to keep sunglasses in in the summer when you're not wearing em

I think people wear them like slings. But yeah....it's damn near a murse since it is so small.

That's why I want one. For spring and summer when I'm wearing M&N ball shorts w/o pockets I can keep everything (phone, wallet, keys) in there. Also like someone else said, it's for travel too. I can keep my phone/laptop chargers, passport and other small things in there instead of stuffing everything in my pockets or carry bag/backpack.

From bikers to skateboards to delivery folks on bikes I don't get why people are shocked folks want the waist bag. Almost everyone wears it across their chest/shoulders.

Last edited:
I used to make fun of fanny packs all the time since tons of mokes in Hawaii rock it... until I realized that it's how off duty cops carry their guns. Now I don't make jokes and just assume that dude might be fuzz [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I used to make fun of fanny packs all the time since tons of mokes in Hawaii rock it... until I realized that it's how off duty cops carry their guns. Now I don't make jokes and just assume that dude might be fuzz [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Yup, HPD friend of mine told me that when you see a guy with a fanny pack in Hawaii, they're either police or drug dealer.  [Insert your own joke here.]  
happy.gif

Sz large though, but hows the sizing? Chest

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom