Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
American flag ruined all these pieces
Agreed. I wouldn't normally want to wear an American flag, and particularly not in the age of Trump. 

Agreed. I haven't rocked clothing with an American flag since 03-04 because of the fake "terror" rhetoric America's used to massacre millions of innocents in the last 15-16 years, which I feel no obligation in further branding it with flags on my apparel.

But I digress. I've always loved the NA Trans jackets, but I'm on the fence with this one because of how big the flag is :smh:

$500 is steep, especially heading into the summer time here - gotta limit my crazy spending on items I seldomly use.

And these jackets/fleeces are really nothing new in my eyes.

I'm with you guys. I was all for the fleece until I saw the American flag. Only article of clothing with the flag I have is the 9/11 edition Yankees fitted.

I still haven't worn my FTP shirt yet how am I supposed to layer it with this fleece? :lol:

Im gonna be soooooooooooo butt hurt if I dont get that TNF pullover man

I dont need anything else this season  but that blk TNF

Plz help me

always look forward to the TNF release, but it seems like the past 4-5 years have been let downs for me. The flag might be a part of the styling for these, but they're a bit too much for me. Olive pullover is tempting but ultimately a pass.

yawn. what a let down... again.

steep tech was decent last year, but thats about it for the past 3-5 TNF collabs. Still wish I just grabbed the corduroy one :smh:

Last edited:
Wow, the visceral hate that pops out for the American flag on an article of clothing. Seriously disappointed and really sad that people need to express that so disrespectfully. All your life experiences got you to that point of view.

Wow, the visceral hate that pops out for the American flag on an article of clothing. Seriously disappointed and really sad that people need to express that so disrespectfully. All your life experiences got you to that point of view.

ehh, the flag on the front looks good and doesnt bother me, the one on the back though, its just so big.

Why do you feel the need to have a 12 inch flag on your back?

front cool,but i dont need that branded all over my clothes or me.

Last edited:
personally it's not a political dislike for the flag, it's the design location and size. but that's just me

everybody saying pass but come Thursday each item will be gone in seconds

Wish I would have more opportunities to wear one of these, actually really liking these.

Can't justify the price for how much it will get worn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom