Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannn I'm trying to fight this resale bug. I was offering up to like $435 on IG earlier but that was as high as I'd go.

I want olive, black, or red but I prob wouldn't pay over 350 for black or red.

So, I'm just gonna take my L and move on I suppose. not the first time its happened lmao

Mannn I'm trying to fight this resale bug. I was offering up to like $435 on IG earlier but that was as high as I'd go.

I want olive, black, or red but I prob wouldn't pay over 350 for black or red.

So, I'm just gonna take my L and move on I suppose. not the first time its happened lmao

Damn Restocks changing the exp date. I had one for you.

View media item 2386613

Fyi:
looks like this was Restocks Apps only explanation all day about the glitch:

What a non-answer.
Thank goodness checked before drop.

Even if restocks didn't screw up, I'm not so sure you could check out with all of that in time. If you did that in under 20 secs maybe. I never go for multiples. I always target one item and if I can't get it I move on to the next. Fleece was gone in literally less than 20 secs. I was refreshing every second a minute before the site changed then went for the fleece and couldn't check out with autofill so that must have been less than 15 or 20 seconds from release time. I then went for the pullover and checked out quickly. I figured the olive might be sold out the quickest so I went for the black pullover.

Even if restocks didn't screw up, I'm not so sure you could check out with all of that in time. If you did that in under 20 secs maybe. I never go for multiples. I always target one item and if I can't get it I move on to the next. Fleece was gone in literally less than 20 secs. I was refreshing every second a minute before the site changed then went for the fleece and couldn't check out with autofill so that must have been less than 15 or 20 seconds from release time. I then went for the pullover and checked out quickly. I figured the olive might be sold out the quickest so I went for the black pullover.

I would have made it out in time.

I wish I had your speed as I couldn't even get one fleece to checkout and that's with less than 20 seconds into the site being opened at 8 am pst. Especially now with captcha being added, checking out with multiple items is a tough task. Restocks on my phone is sluggish compared to other apps and my pixel is fast on every other task.

The fleece def would have sold out. Can't trust restocks anymore anyways. The app is super laggy and slow. I'd rather use desktop with autofill.

**** I might've had it too if it weren't for them changing the date. At least could've had a black one or the collegiate tee I wanted lol. Thanks for trying though that would have been the cook of the century lmao

I wish I had your speed as I couldn't even get one fleece to checkout and that's with less than 20 seconds into the site being opened at 8 am pst. Especially now with captcha being added, checking out with multiple items is a tough task. Restocks on my phone is sluggish compared to other apps and my pixel is fast on every other task.
Fleeces started selling out around 40 secs. You had time lol

Fleeces started selling out around 40 secs. You had time lol
I went for size large in olive and black and couldn't get any to checkout screen. Was refreshing on restocks and pc every other second  and didn't see any difference in time of when the server went up. If I had 45 seconds I would have had it easy even with captcha. Carting is easy. Getting it to the checkout screen is when it disappeared on me. Pc is on a gigabyte plan with little lag directly into the modem for drops. Phone is on LTE as it's much faster than using wifi and I'm not using the router when I have the pc plugged into the modem for fastest ping times.

Last edited:
Don't bank on those sell out times in chart.
Bit suspect at times. While good extra info, kinda pointless if you hit or didn't. All that matters.
Still decent app for mobile cop.
Just didn't like no real answer to glitch.

Last edited:
If you're in Long Beach CA. this week for the Drifting Event, or next week for the Grand Prix Make sure you stop by Proper and pick up a "PROPER" SADE Tee Shirt also Stop by the ILLERY on Cherry & Broadway...

I dropped off a bunch of Supreme stuff for Cosignment. I priced it pretty well but some of my box logos are Up there.

They got a Good Selection of Footwear too.... The only thing I can compare it to is Roundtwo Hollywood prices before Roundtwo Blew up.

For Example I bought some VVVVNNNNDS Opium Air 180's today for $150

FOR EXAMPLE!!!

Last edited:
^tried coppin the olive pullover for a friend and I immediately got the card declined message. No way these took more than a minute to be oos

Last edited:

I bought a blk large fleece.

You know sometimes the way something looks on some ppl gives a different view of what it looks like.

Fleece looks ok, but on those dudes the pullover looks good compared to supremes official model pics.

Kinda like goretex pullover

View media item 2387091
itʻs because pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks knows how to use the speed (merona) force 8)

^tried coppin the olive pullover for a friend and I immediately got the card declined message. No way these took more than a minute to be oos

I checked out wicked fast on the fleece, no way they were up for 40 seconds.. Only reason why I think my card got declined is maybe billing not matching the shipping address but I definitely updated my billing when I moved a month a go so maybe I need to double check that :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom