Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought that captcha was gonna screw me over with the "select all images with a car" and it gave me a parking lot lol so had to click at least 10 of those b*itches lol

King of Pop x Supreme collab is gonna fly but doesn't Supreme have to get permission from the Jackson estate to do this collab? Or no?
They probably worked something out with his estate. They're too big now to do an unofficial MJ Collab without legal action from the estate

someone found the leak of the Metro Card + Mechanix gloves on their website (in the text of some products), so it's most likely legit, can't wait!

i want to buy the rest of the decks, but one style per order.. :smh:
Supreme Michael Jackson metrocards? [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

thought that captcha was gonna screw me over with the "select all images with a car" and it gave me a parking lot lol so had to click at least 10 of those b*itches lol
Got the same thing only it was a traffic jam. By the time I clicked all those stupid cars, got cart jacked. 

I was gonna flip to so it's okay

But there goes my chance on getting that Gucci tee is found on grailed yesterday

someone found the leak of the Metro Card + Mechanix gloves on their website (in the text of some products), so it's most likely legit, can't wait!

i want to buy the rest of the decks, but one style per order.. :smh:
Supreme Michael Jackson metrocards? [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

wait, what? no. the metro card information was glitch listed under different item last season and the metro cards released this season, same with the mechanix gloves. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom