Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People really going after the gold?

Nike is over killing the uptempos but them red ones are nice

Just wish it didn't say supreme on the side and just had the normal air with a bogo on the back heel

I wonder if they red pair comes with red laces on the side or something 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Bandanna and out. Sauce said there is an item this week that will get you prebuy for LV and that's the ticket. Can't hurt to try

Considering its preme 200$ for a track suit aint really all that much.

Has anyone seen anything stating these are going to ndc next week? If i recall the 98s had it right in the email and I dont think these did.

When/if I fail on all 3 colors I'll prolly go for a cord camp.

Last edited:
The red is nice, but it's the white on midsole that messes the clean look. Still not sure what color to try.

Can any body auto fill the credit card info using desktop and not the restock app? I usually use safari and chrome as my browser.

Last edited:
Can any body auto fill the credit card info using desktop and not the restock app? I usually use safari and chrome as my browser.
Using Chrome, I can only get my name and address to autofill, but not the CC. I just simply have my CC number in notepad and already copied, to quickly paste in.

Using Chrome, I can only get my name and address to autofill, but not the CC. I just simply have my CC number in notepad and already copied, to quickly paste in.
does it paste fine? ive just been typing really fast there lol 

i should try that this week

does it paste fine? ive just been typing really fast there lol 

i should try that this week
The number pastes just fine (copy the 16 digits straight with no spaces). Do a quick test (without checking out) on something right now, I've done several tests with the black Hanes tees for practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom