Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Visa gift cards work on supreme? Pretty sure my card is blocked for some reason which makes zero sense since I have always been team manual. 
mean.gif

Does anyone know if Visa gift cards work on supreme? Pretty sure my card is blocked for some reason which makes zero sense since I have always been team manual. :smh:

They ban and block manual users a lot now for whatever reason lol

Using Chrome, I can only get my name and address to autofill, but not the CC. I just simply have my CC number in notepad and already copied, to quickly paste in.

Thanks. I do that already on safari. I just thought there was an auto fill out there that fills out the credit card info. With out having to paste it. Haha. Would've been a couple sec faster.

The red is nice, but it's the white on midsole that messes the clean look. Still not sure what color to try.

Yeah the white on the midsoles really bugs me. It makes the shoe look even gaudier than they already are. I'm going for the Gold pair, they're loud yet subtle because of the white midsole.

Debating if I should go for the red pair so I can send it as a gift to Deshaun Watson after the Buffalo Bills draft him at #10 today 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom