Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
one Escher Tee is $44

the other is $48

both have screen printing all over it??

why a $4 diff???? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hey I have a question I got lucky and got through on the uptempos on Thursday on the supreme website. I never ordered from supreme before never tried felt like I'd just be wasting my time. I didn't screen shot my order confirmation figured id get an email. I haven't received any email from them at all, but the charge did switch from pending to completed does this mean they sent them and maybe I just entered my email address wrong? (I filled everything out manually as quickly as I could lol)

Hey I have a question I got lucky and got through on the uptempos on Thursday on the supreme website. I never ordered from supreme before never tried felt like I'd just be wasting my time. I didn't screen shot my order confirmation figured id get an email. I haven't received any email from them at all, but the charge did switch from pending to completed does this mean they sent them and maybe I just entered my email address wrong? (I filled everything out manually as quickly as I could lol)
most likely your email is wrong

your order should arrive by tomorrow

have you called them?

No I don't even have an order number to give them if I call. I asked other sellers in my city what day their pairs are supposed to arrive They said today and tomorrow hopefully they show up.

No I don't even have an order number to give them if I call. I asked other sellers in my city what day their pairs are supposed to arrive They said today and tomorrow hopefully they show up.

When you call them they use your address and name to look up your order if you don't have the number.

most likely your email is wrong

your order should arrive by tomorrow

have you called them?
wrong email, or you could check your spam/junk folder to see if if a confirmation email is there

This happened to me but after the charge was completed it then fell off a day or two and followed by a refund email from supreme

They can look up orders using a phone number...
If you put that in correctly.

Last edited:
So, palace will drop supreme stuff tomorrow? Well I have another chance at curtains

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom