Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston weather is crappy from March-mid Novemver
laugh.gif
​And still humid during the other time :wink:

Watch them get arrested.... :rofl: for vagrancy hahahahahaha

I'm hoping police come and start issuing tickets/detaining people for refusing to leave. LOL. I almost want to drive by the line and just clown on them, stand back, and watch the show unfold.

People just want to believe they will drop at a store. LA messed it up for everyone. I was not there, so I am not sure what went down, but that why stores all over the country cancel.
LA didn't mess it up at all. Those bassstards of security kept telling us to come back at 3 am to line up. And to clean up streets. That is so f stupid to tell everyone to show up at 3am... When they saw how many peeps showed up (and they were like 5 or 6 secu guys only), they got scared and cancelled. 

1996... what a time to be alive

- Beck Odelay, Jay Z Reasonable Doubt, 2 pac all eyes on me, Nas It was written, Weezer Pinkerton, Rage Evil Empire, Roots Illadelph Halflife, Soundgarden Down the Upside, Tribe Called Quest Beats Rhymes and Life, Nirvana had a live album, Busta Rhymes the coming, Mob Deep hell on earth, Stone Temple Pilots music from a gift shop...

411 skate videos, Girl Mouse, and Toy Machine Welcome to Hell...

Bulls vs Sonics NBA Finals

Cowboys vs Steelers Superbowl

Yankees vs Braves world series

Final Four - UMASS, Kentucky, Miss St, Syracuse

Supreme old skools

The movie "KIDS" releases on VHS since not all cities had it in theaters

What a time to be alive! :smokin

1996... what a time to be alive

Supreme old skools

What a time to be alive!
smokin.gif
Was out of skating by the early 90s. Still have my last two decks. The Ray Barbee one goes for crazy money now, pretty funny...
What do you do for a living that makes your time so much more valuable to humanity?
Just saying, most jobs don't allow 5 days off to sit in front of a store.

I'm pretty sure the ticket was to secure a spot so you can come back later? Either way this guy is comedy :lol:

After reading this guy's tweets y'all still think LV shouldn't select it's customers? :lol:

View media item 2489710
You sound like a whiny rich brat with all your "not for everyone" and "entitlement" talk. In case you're not aware supreme is a skateboard co. Yes they have a fan base, and contrary to what you think, if those fans want a shirt, those with deeper pockets shouldn't have priority. You only want this because you're use to getting what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom