Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will never ever forget going up to Louisville for a teacher conference, and scoring tickets to the season opener of the U of Louisville mens basketball game (they made it to the final 4 that year: 2011)... anyway, during warm ups they were blasting this song and I had the biggest smile and coldest beer in my hand... funny how certain songs will always remind you of a moment

E863DAE0-5D91-4B37-9D62-656BBF4556D5.jpg

Mail call today. Got everything I wanted except the hoodie. I wish I had put the backpack or keepall on my list too

Nice man. Been jonesing for the red wallet in the worst way, but I haven't got the connects.

I'm from Long Island NY.( idk if that helps)

My Mother Buys a lot of LV so shes a VIP member @ the Americana Mall Manhasset -

I was able to put in order last week.

Steps To Get it if you're a none VIP-

Go to Flagship store. Ask if they can place an order for you. Tell them what you're looking to buy. The person i worked with knows my family so it made things easy for me . She called me and i went in to make my list of 10 items (1 items )

Once that happened LV in Huston called me , and they told me that my AMAX will be chraged . They confirmed my order sizes and colors , and i accepted the charges .

Got an email an hour later and the charges came after.

Might be able to put in second order. . . .

So the LV store in Houston called you to place an order even though you're in New York?

Any non-VIPs have luck in Houston ? Thinking about going on Saturday .

I placed a "wish list" order over text with an LV rep a week ago but no charges or anything from that order smh

Nice man. Been jonesing for the red wallet in the worst way, but I haven't got the connects.

Thanks man. I wanted the black pocket organiser since the leaks, but that wasn't made for the public. I prefer more lowkey items especially if I'm going to be using them when I'm older. I got super lucky that my rep pushed my order through since I'm not vip or anything. I think corporate just picks and chooses which orders they want to fulfill.

hi all. I got the sup x LV belt in brown thru a friend from London pop-up store. brown belt shld come with gold buckle and red belt with silver buckle. but my brown belt comes with a silver buckle. item is legit with correct serial with the receipt. anyone got any info on these mixed up?

yall...

i found my wdywt pics back in 2012 when I was a freshman in college lmao. back when i used to participate in wdywt back on the hypebeast forum and wore supreme. i regret selling these pieces for real. its honestly crazy how much resale goes up for now.

one of my favorite pieces from supreme ever.. the mont blanc hoodie was just too fire.

2m5mbn8.jpg

2mriaa0.jpg

2h5lkps.jpg

zklj6b.jpg

cant forget my kaws one 8)

mjbdqb.jpg

that kaws tee

S simon k zombi , there is a chance this was a manufacturing error...but also a possibility that this is an early knockoff (yes they exist). There are already fake LV x Supreme belts out there and I almost got scammed on one the other day.

The things I discovered in fakes vs real to look for as of right now:
-Does the LV Buckle have any writing on the back of it? If it does, it's fake.
-Is the serial code on the back of the belt anything except MP and then numbers (for example M4850)?. If so, it's fake.
-Is the LV Buckle alignment in any other position in proportion to the monogram design than the the EXACT POSITION seen in promo images? If so, it's fake.
-Are the corners of the end of the belt more rounded than the promo images? If so, it's fake.

From what I see, the fakes out there are still possible to spot because of the issues above, which I'm sure will be ironed out in time.

If all of the items I mentioned above check out, then it seems you got a mistake belt. If even one of the things I mentioned above applies to you, I'd shove that belt down your friend's mouth and get your money back.

:D its funny how people complain about a current/relevant topic being talked about even if its relative to the thread, in here its LV, in the AF1 thread it was SF1s, in the AM1 thread it was the OG and Atmos releases for AirMax Day, no one gives a **** about what you wore today either but no one complains.

:D its funny how people complain about a current/relevant topic being talked about even if its relative to the thread, in here its LV, in the AF1 thread it was SF1s, in the AM1 thread it was the OG and Atmos releases for AirMax Day, no one gives a **** about what you wore today either but no one complains.

Its just salt levels ...higher than normal with this since the majority never had a chance to attempt a retail cook...im just waiting for the wdywt lv sup fit pics and reactions lol

IMG_7045.jpg
So finally got my order ready to go from lv... Was lucky my friends sa was able to get the order going for her. Corporate calls you to confirm the order. Will post pics when my products come in...

IMG_7045.jpg
So finally got my order ready to go from lv... Was lucky my friends sa was able to get the order going for her. Corporate calls you to confirm the order. Will post pics when my products come in...

Dope, I wasn't a fan of the camo keepall until it was too late lol.

Weird never got a call but they placed my order. Just arrived at my house so I'll post pics when I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom