Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. Does the small box logo pocket tee (camo) from SS13 collection fit the same as the SS17 small box logo tee?

2E66E714-83E5-4A14-90F4-F6C43C49F6CC.jpg

Wore the peach overdyed pocket tee today

I know the LV talk is over, but I was able to hit on a couple things via phone over the weekend. Was even able to double up on some things. Crazy how the drop turned out to be.

Nope. Just got lucky... A SA I know put me on some list along with a "wishlist" of stuff I wanted and said I could possibly get called by corporate (I didn't get my hopes up). Then 2 weeks later, I randomly got a call - they told me what was available from my wishlist, I played it cool with the dude and literally went down every product to see what was available from entire collection. He offered 2 of some styles which I obviously accepted lol. Then he said he had over 500 more calls to make that day, so I'm assuming there was plenty of stock left in certain items.

No red leather or clothing though. In exception for runway pieces like trench and parka.

got the black TNF waist bag from SS17 for $150, gonna be perfect for Hawaii next year, the camo leather one really isn't great for hikes or stuff, need something sturdy

Nope. Just got lucky... A SA I know put me on some list along with a "wishlist" of stuff I wanted and said I could possibly get called by corporate (I didn't get my hopes up). Then 2 weeks later, I randomly got a call - they told me what was available from my wishlist, I played it cool with the dude and literally went down every product to see what was available from entire collection. He offered 2 of some styles which I obviously accepted lol. Then he said he had over 500 more calls to make that day, so I'm assuming there was plenty of stock left in certain items.

No red leather or clothing though. In exception for runway pieces like trench and parka.

Thanks for the info, was on some list and maybe, just maybe I'll get a call. haha

What pieces did you end up copping? And what did you double up on?

dude on grailed really hit me up for extra money to ship when I purchased through grailed/paypal?

learn how things work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom