Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2017-08-19 at 9.44.36 PM.png

:nerd: I wonder how much is in the stack or If it's all Real $100 bills

Want a Nas tee and a baseball jersey. Having trouble over which to go for first. I know Nas has more colors but everyone wants one :rolleyes
I'm in the same boat. Most people that want the baseball jersey are still going to go for the nas tee.
Luckily, there's a few more stuff dropping week 1 that have more hype than the jersey

Want list. If I miss Nas I don't want to miss anything else on the wants. Gonna be a problem.

1.NAS Tee

Everything else in no order-

S logo sweater in black or olive
Car Fire tee
Shoulder bag black or red
Blue digi camp hat
Orange S Logo Hat
Lighter(s)
Shovel
Flashlight

I've been trying to pull the trigger on the Nas tee but nobody is biting at 250-275 not even local california people. I think I'm going to purchase the AOI bot for this season, sheit is insane.
haha why you pulling the trigger this early? patience dude. After the online release when ppl receive their orders the market will be flooded and prices will drop

Gonna go for Nas tee by itself in the first order, likely wont have enough time to add any other items.

Other items from Week 1 I want-

Patchwork Hoodie
Black Baseball Jersey
Olive Tonal S Logo Hoodie
Black Gonz 6 Panel

I want nas T but probably won’t hit,

Otherwise I’ll go for car fire T, baseball jersey and pledge allegiance key chain

haha why you pulling the trigger this early? patience dude. After the online release when ppl receive their orders the market will be flooded and prices will drop
I don't think prices will come down that much. Based on the current popularity of supreme, and the prices of similar shirts such as the Gucci shirt I think the shirts will stay up in price at least in the 220+ range. Also looking at the prices of Rif/roundtwo etc, the 350 mark is ridiculously high for a new release, especially a shirt.

jesus id sell this damb t for 350 if it were offered. ppl are crazy

Thinking about sliding too New York tomorrow anybody know if it's still crazy and what's sold out any updates or leads is appreciated

Honestly not feeling the Nas tee.

Going for:

Crash T
Arc Track in white or black
Logo stripe LS
Blocked Hoodie in black or navy
Script 6 panel in green or camel

Thinking about sliding too New York tomorrow anybody know if it's still crazy and what's sold out any updates or leads is appreciated
Passed by at noon, they are still doing ticket only entry. About 100 deep or so. Security said open to public around 2 when the ticketed people are done.

Going to try again later on, will update after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom