Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6789.PNG

The shipping posts in here making me cringe. Reference the above and show some PATIENCE!
My bad, I guess I should have checked previous pages. Havnt been on nt in months

I want that Vanson jacket in red more than anything this season...but it's going to be pricey. Those Vanson Bones jackets normally cost $1250 and Supreme personalizing it will probably jack it to $1500 retail.

You heard it here first: Gonna be a LOT of people tweeting "Insta-cop" when it is first leaked the week it comes out, followed by "overpriced trash" the moment the price comes out.

Yeah that hoodie is dope. Thats a sleeper piece for sure. They sat for a cool min. too. I shouldve just copped.

Copped the sticks, it was weird tho. It was processing then it gave me the sold out screen. Checked my email and I got order conf and a charge on my card

So does that mean the products are out of stock or credit card issue?
Copped the sticks, it was weird tho. It was processing then it gave me the sold out screen. Checked my email and I got order conf and a charge on my card

Is this the "sold out screen"
20170831_111206.png

I got through on first order. Went back for more and kept getting that screen multiple times. I even cleared my cart and tried with other items. Used chrome auto for name and address. Copy and pasted CC number,,

Y'all pics of th extra stickers are killing me :lol::frown:::smh:
lmao if u ever in the city when im there ill give u my extra stickers lol. i have no use for them. i already sent out my nas and plastic box logos out to the west coast SL king doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom