Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker first time poster - has anyone dealt with a lost/stolen UPS delivery from supreme - velvet trucker jacket was "delivered" today but gone - does supreme refund?
You will have to open a case with UPS. Supreme not liable once they give package to UPS. Tracking shows 'delivered', so they aren't responsible on what happened. UPS your only option.

When you guys sell supreme do you give the buyer the supreme bag and/or stickers? or do you only give the buyer the product and nothing extra?

You will have to open a case with UPS. Supreme not liable once they give package to UPS. Tracking shows 'delivered', so they aren't responsible on what happened. UPS your only option.
Thanks! Yeah I reported it to ups hoping it just got delivered to the wrong house

When you guys sell supreme do you give the buyer the supreme bag and/or stickers? or do you only give the buyer the product and nothing extra?
I do give them a bag and a sticker or two. I have so many why not. But you don't have to if you didn't list the item to include them.

I'd give em the bag and the stickers. Now if there is a fire sticker or 2 you wanna keep go ahead but at the least you can toss them the basic red boxes.

i had the sacred heart oxford on my list for this szn but im gonna pass. too much money spent on sneakers recently

usually throw in quite a few stickers. over the years i'v acquired more than I'll ever use, so might as well pass them along

ClO1RGR3SUk.jpg
i really really really need this.

Same. The Coral one is nice as well.

I always throw in 2 Red Bogos and A bag. I even include it in my descriptions. I've tested my theory and wether it's with Hyped items/none hyped whenever I put that I give free stickers and bags with orders they sell quicker. People just love the idea of freebies it seems. Especially with Supreme.

On that note I copped the 3m over branded 5 panel from some group on FB and dude gave me a few collab stickers at random which was dope.

**** You tees selling or easy walk in and cop in store? Asking cuz I never heard of Hysteric Glamour but I mess with the yellow tee and the red/white one

Forgot it was Thursday, not waking up in time lol

Edit: Nvm they bugging with that 88 price. Belt is wavey tho

Last edited:
the zipper hoodie would have been ok if it wasn't for the hands on the back wtf is that

think hands are best part about that zip up, if it was a pull over id be all over it

instead of the words F U its the middle fingers. duh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom