Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this...they had told me 10:30 but I cancelled

Sorry I know it's been asked before, but the search feature isn't as good as it use to be.

To cancel your spot in line, you just reply no when they send you your spot in line with time through text

I noticed via tracking that my package from Supreme was stuck at a UPS location in another town for 2 days. This morning I spoke to UPS and they said that was odd and it likely means they lost my Supreme Blimp...:smh:...they said they are launching an investigation and I opened a claim, but they said to get my money back I need to contact Supreme. When I call the number on Supreme's automated message, I just get a disconnected tone. Does anyone know what number I should call or steps I should take to get my money back? Any advice is appreciated.

I ended up going with the orange AF2, so I have a teal sz 10 to oop if anyone needs.

Attachments

• IMG_1004.JPG
    IMG_1004.JPG
    262.6 KB · Views: 14
I noticed via tracking that my package from Supreme was stuck at a UPS location in another town for 2 days. This morning I spoke to UPS and they said that was odd and it likely means they lost my Supreme Blimp...:smh:...they said they are launching an investigation and I opened a claim, but they said to get my money back I need to contact Supreme. When I call the number on Supreme's automated message, I just get a disconnected tone. Does anyone know what number I should call or steps I should take to get my money back? Any advice is appreciated.

pretty sure once supreme (or any company) ships it, its no longer their responsibility but the shipping carrier's.

Not sweating it. It's all good. Just sharing. Inside tag is very crooked, but so is the box logo on the outside. Thinking about just removing the box logo all together and rocking it as a plain blue tee. Kinda a cool material for a tee. Not the first poor quality item I have received from them, won't be the last.

Not sweating it. It's all good. Just sharing. Inside tag is very crooked, but so is the box logo on the outside. Thinking about just removing the box logo all together and rocking it as a plain blue tee. Kinda a cool material for a tee. Not the first poor quality item I have received from them, won't be the last.
I'm getting one shipped to me possibly today or tomorrow I will post pics ..

I've seen tees with crooked small box logos on the chest, in past seasons, on the racks at the Supreme store. So I would think it's common enough.

someone mentioned in here an original fake collab is forthcoming?
original fake no longer exists..
however, there are rumors of a KAWS collab because of the KAWSONE website featuring a supreme page that was since taken down i believe.

original fake no longer exists..
however, there are rumors of a KAWS collab because of the KAWSONE website featuring a supreme page that was since taken down i believe.
yeah heard about kaws..I always thought original fake was the dopest name

Baby knife on deck ready to give any subway rat that runs up on me a buck fifty.

This joint is tinyyyyyy. Got me like "I really bought this"? Its fuego though so IDC I can get a frivolous purchase in here and there. Also i'll only be using this when needed. It's sharp as **** and can really **** someone up.
IMG_4671.JPG

Finally got to redeem myself on the reflective beanie that dropped a few years ago.
IMG_4674.JPG

Stopped by SupLA. No line really. I was hoping for the zip up hoodie in black but they only had red. They had the royal hoodie but only XL. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom