Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
only thing i want is the gonz keychain, but im really not trying to pay 30$ for it after tax and shipping

:smh:

Last week was mad real...Finally got some stickers other then regular box logos
IMG_2448.JPG

got the am1s this past sunday myself too, great shoe

:nthat:

Few things I would like to have but dont need to have...will be a game time decision. (which usually means I impulse buy something anyway ha)

Random question, but to anyone who is planning on wearing their Supreme x Nike SBs: Would anyone be willing to sell me that little chain/tag thing that came on the pairs? I got a pair that I wanted to keep deadstock that came with no chain/tag. PM me if you have one you'd be willing to toss in the mail in an envelope for some Paypal love.

Side note: In on the clippers tomorrow. Also, lost in the craziness of the collabs, accessories and everything else that's been dropping is that Supreme has some solid hat options this season.

Random question, but to anyone who is planning on wearing their Supreme x Nike SBs: Would anyone be willing to sell me that little chain/tag thing that came on the pairs? I got a pair that I wanted to keep deadstock that came with no chain/tag. PM me if you have one you'd be willing to toss in the mail in an envelope for some Paypal love.

Side note: In on the clippers tomorrow. Also, lost in the craziness of the collabs, accessories and everything else that's been dropping is that Supreme has some solid hat options this season.

Thought the exact same thing...Hats this season have all been solid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom