Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be tri state area lol but the bots made this shut go quick. .10 sent charge signed up for Brooklyn ... no text yet

Cross posted from the Supreme Reddit...

6034CFA1-0769-4C7E-ACCE-74EC5B370880.jpeg

Only way this pic gets topped is if he posts another pic from the summit...

Last edited:
Well boys, just dropped some dough on a bk preorder. Ended up selling off stuff I didn't wear for it.

I know people get charged 10 cents from Supreme for the sign verification. But I'm getting charged $1 everytime and I still have charges pending from a month ago..... Anyone in the same boat?
Supreme tryna make that $52 a year off me.

Flight Attendant: "So what are you flying to New York City for?"
You: "To buy a shirt."

:rofl:

Not hating at all though. If you have the time and money to do it then more power to you. Crazy thing is it's looking cheaper to fly than pay resell lol.

If I told my wife I was flying to NYC to buy a shirt, she would tell me to stay in New York.
That was me when I flew to Paris for the grand opening

Flight Attendant: "So what are you flying to New York City for?"
You: "To buy a shirt."

:rofl:

Not hating at all though. If you have the time and money to do it then more power to you. Crazy thing is it's looking cheaper to fly than pay resell lol.

If I told my wife I was flying to NYC to buy a shirt, she would tell me to stay in New York.

why not bring her along and enjoy the stay together?

how many of us have driven/ or travelled to other cities to get some shoes...most of us are here on NT because we have at one point done that.
2 hour drive to NY to be part of a grand opening and possibly get a box logo along while enjoying the city for the day/s...id do that as well

i didnt get a text yet either but i think its safe to assume we wont, because people gotta confirm before 4pm otherwise they don't get put into the line.

either that or there's gonna be another round after 4pm

Me and my brother both tried for BK at the same time. I got in and he got redirected to Soho. He already got a text and I’m still waiting on the BK text. Also he got a $1 pending charge and I got no charge.

Me and my brother both tried for BK at the same time. I got in and he got redirected to Soho. He already got a text and I’m still waiting on the BK text. Also he got a $1 pending charge and I got no charge.
Next day or so should be interesting

And they really should've did soho a different day to avoid confusion but damn near no one would do manhattan this week

Now reading what some of you getting the switch-a-roo, I'm not sure if I got brooklyn. Close the tab once I got through. Would they tell you in the email?

My conf page def said teh BKN address

Prob had to dig through your history around 12pm and open up the conf page if that even works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom