Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get the "you've ordered this style already" or whatever it is, you got it.
Got that for the Nas tee week 1 and got it again for the hoodie today, and both times the order confirmation came in a few minutes later.

Tried to give restocks another chance. Went for the lock box...2 sets of captcha (WTF!) then straight to credit card declined. Had my desktop open luckily and just checked out with ease there. Done with Restocks. I never get captcha on desktop.
Besides the first 2 weeks how had restocks been this season

Tried to give restocks another chance. Went for the lock box...2 sets of captcha (WTF!) then straight to credit card declined. Had my desktop open luckily and just checked out with ease there. Done with Restocks. I never get captcha on desktop.

Desktop is optimal, if you are signed in to google

Reddit they said if u have a registered BK number..u got a box logo..looks like there is no point to for me :frown:

Got red SI hoodie in a L. Hope everything is ok...got an email from Chase for fraudulent activity. I authorized it...so hopefully no BS happens. Got conf email and was charged

ordered the lockbox, got the payment error screen, got the you already ordered this screen, and email confirm. back to sleep now!

I used restocks , had no captcha , took me like 10 seconds and still struck out

I used restocks for the lock box. Had to enter captcha like 5-6 times, and had to wait for payment processing. Luckily got the box.

IMG_4003.JPG

I guess I got my first W for the weekend(4 day weekend for me since I'm done with work for the week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom