Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refuses to let me check out! And it was still in stock

95820A81-31EA-431B-A584-CD8E92DF00DD.png

Restocks app did same thing to me last week for s cap restock. Went thru on sup app and checked out no problem. Im on team '**** restock app' after that.

So pumped i gotthat denim cap today, didnt realize it sold out in 43 seconds. Black beanie same order is a plus, just need em to send ya boy a BK sticky

hey guys i kept a getting a card declined error but the item was still in stock and all my cc info was correct, what else could decline your card? do they ban cards ? because i ended up using a different card and cooked

I kept getting declined too. twice. and then I got a call from my bank and once I confirmed it was me making those charges, my card was accepted online.....of course by that point all the stuff I wanted was sold out....lol

hey guys i kept a getting a card declined error but the item was still in stock and all my cc info was correct, what else could decline your card? do they ban cards ? because i ended up using a different card and cooked
happened to me weeks ago, it's just your card company not recognizing the purchase and declines it.
call your cc company.

curious to know as well. I imagine this fabric will not look good after 3-5 wears.
I hope not. I bought this and the Kith "just us" hoodie and hearing the quality is trash for KITH. Bought both to see which one I wanted to keep. Hope I won't be letting both go.

I don't own the hoodie, but I do own the polartec crewneck from a few seasons ago. Nice piece overall. Just don't smoke any cigs, joints, or blunts while wearing it. :wink:

hate to be that guy, but i've never placed 2 orders in the same day. i have 2 charges on my card but so far, only 1 email confirmation. should i be ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom