Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some kid on Reddit just said he was just at the store 2 hours ago and they basically out of logos..yeah ok if that was the case why would there be a sign up..they definitely made more than 600 tees

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
Anyone know how much a pre owned f/w 16 grey box logo hoody in size L goes for? Might sell mine only worn like 3x

some kid on Reddit just said he was just at the store 2 hours ago and they basically out of logos..yeah ok if that was the case why would there be a sign up..they definitely made more than 600 tees

They dont need to sell them to you. In that neighborhood, if people keep acting like savages I truly believe theyll just backdoor them (is there are in fact any left).

Its literally impossible to have a manhattan type lineup situation in the spot theyre in

Yea head of security said box logos done

Social media has ruined the allure of Supreme.

Too many corny cats think they doin it by stuntin with their collection of 'bogo', FOH
have to agree. this latest generation of supreme buyer is all about showing off they have supreme rather than an appreciation or actually liking the designs. I thought the OF fans were bad, but they're weren't as bad as this new wave of customers.

They dont need to sell them to you. In that neighborhood, if people keep acting like savages I truly believe theyll just backdoor them (is there are in fact any left).

Its literally impossible to have a manhattan type lineup situation in the spot theyre in
Yea if this dude says sold out and they really don't drop any more tomorrow they either gonna release em randomly when the hype dies down or they're being sold through a different door. Dudes was saying they had big *** boxes full of em. If I really missed a box logo by less then 5 spots in line Ima be ashamed of myself, one more skip would've had me a shirt :smh:

Saw that post, and it sounds pretty specious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom