Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it was every rapper's favorite. I remember one of them had custom Scarface blinds.
It's crazy to think that movie flopped at the box office.

Anyone have the Scarface game on PS2? It was dope, instead of following the movie it started at the final scene and you had to survive the hit then it was pretty much a sequel after that.

Fun Fact: Tony got his last name because De Palma was a Joe Montana fan.
Game was dope, I think it has the record for most cuss words in a videogame.

Also, Black Split shipped and is coming in tomorrow. Still waiting for my Red Friend to ship

Man Manhattan was a **** show. They tried to make me come back tomorrow, that was dead.

By the time I got in the store the workers weren't trying go in the back to get my size or the garment. Thank god for one worker.
Bro, I was #264 right in front of you. I see you managed to get in. They wanted us to go tomorrow first spot on the line....is there anything good left??

dang they made people go all the way to the store and then tell them to come back tomorrow. After they waited for hours.

Yep, it was every rapper's favorite. I remember one of them had custom Scarface blinds.
It's crazy to think that movie flopped at the box office.

Anyone have the Scarface game on PS2? It was dope, instead of following the movie it started at the final scene and you had to survive the hit then it was pretty much a sequel after that.

Fun Fact: Tony got his last name because De Palma was a Joe Montana fan.
yeah I remember that game and you had like a white house. and the game played like gta vice city. I remember playing it in the early 2000s

how are you suppose to collect a brick and hold it up to your ear to flex if you keep giving them away?

B8DA8081-BFCA-45DD-BFF7-706D5C58CE30.jpeg

You right, going to get them back now.

dang they made people go all the way to the store and then tell them to come back tomorrow. After they waited for hours.
Supreme needs to have another register...

I was at BK and the credit card machine wasn’t working for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom