Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also that jacket retail is crazy. Congrats to anyone that can afford that on one piece and not flinch.

What TNF is this? I don't remember these?

TNF.PNG

So its safe to complete the Grail transaction, just take photos and get tracking (international)?
If you haven’t sold anything in general and this is your first transaction I would recommend selling just to people in the US till you’re more comfortable with process and such

white and black are steep tech

*edit*

green and blue are from the last TNF drop with the flag

Thanks for all the help.

1. I refunded dude and sent him an invoice.
2. I refunded the Grail buyer, and I'm just selling in the US.

I shipped a pair of shoes to germany once and DHL somehow lost it. The tracking was stuck on being out for delivery. I ended up refunding the buyer and took a few hundred dollar L... I tried to get USPS and DHL to give me insurance claim forms, but their process is so messed up that I never received the packet after multiple attempts. I just sucked it up, but Paypal was kind enough to offer me a refund on the shipping at least :lol:

Always use priority or as quick & affordable shipping with insurance & signature confirmation/tracking
Guaranteed money back if lost. Keep receipt

Anybody's BK Box Logo made any progress yet? Mine is basically untrackable with the link in the email. Nothing on my UPS MyChoice neither, I'm just glad it "shipped" lol

There's some Countries that our shipping systems don't have tracking in, and you risk shipping to these places!!

They don't Scan the package after it lands in the other countries and leaves customs

Anybody's BK Box Logo made any progress yet? Mine is basically untrackable with the link in the email. Nothing on my UPS MyChoice neither, I'm just glad it "shipped" lol
since we got it Saturday i feel like movement wont start till tomorrow maybe some will move tonight but i doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom