Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what does it mean when you click process payment but it just takes you back to your cart??
like no crossed out lines, card decline, item has been bought, but just straight out bring you back to your cart?

Wondering cause i checked out pale lime hoodie with my one card. went back added black and coast was clear all the way to process payment and it took me right back. On my second card i of course made a change on my address like changed St to Street.

any ideas?

I never get captcha on restocks but still got the card decline. my work computer blocks autofill so restocks my only chance

aw yiss. team manuel still alive even after getting a captcha this week.

dxM6KIL.png

Should’ve went for navy instead of lime I think I would’ve got through, cause I hit checkout within 5seconds

Was able to cop the Black packable ripstop pullover pretty easy. This will be a Spring/Fall essential.

No issues on manual desktop today.

Tried Restocks for a 2nd order and got captcha AND card decline, **** that. Back to desktop and it went through fine (same item).

Guess its back to desktop for me, Restocks luck finally ran out. Thankful i got the Scarface split tee last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom