Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gave up after being on em the restocks roght when the restocks app showed them and mostly i saw items already sold out...2/25 i tried for actually let me add to cart only for the item to actually be sold out...id get card decline and the item wouldnt actually show as oos until i actually hit 'remove from cart'

Seemed like ghost restocks like crazy. Like swriously happenned like 20 times at least, i was goin for some more tees just for the f of it

what did you end up buying.. and did you complain n film it?

All of the Tees, Arms Hoodie, Patch hoodie, plate, tray, Jacquard L/S, Digi Camo Pocket Tee and Hat, Neo Tokyo L/S, Hanes Boxer and Briefs, Neo Tokyo Skate Deck, Syringe 5 Panel

And I did complain about dude ****ing up my order and the chick catching an attitude when I explained it. But I didn't record it :frown:

workers at preme are A holes, never fails.

Cashier never says thank you, they lay your bag of items on the counter and just stare at you!

Cashier never says thank you, they lay your bag of items on the counter and just stare at you!

sometimes i think i should send my wife in alone and shed have better luck with stickers and stuff

See now laying your bag on counter that's tolerable. But staring at you after the fact...that's uncalled for!! You should 1 star them on yelp see if they change their ways.

I think that's the allure of Supreme. People wanted to be treated like **** and receive little to no customer service. I mean at the end, losing the few customers that complain that they lack customer service is not going to ruin their company. Other company's employee would of been long terminated if they act like the people in Supreme.

Yelp review the supreme store??? :rofl:
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 6.16.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 6.18.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 6.18.13 PM.png

every review says something bad about the staff, even the good reviews say something bad about staff Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 6.21.50 PM.png

I think I’m good in Desert Camo for the moment.
nah autofilled everything the other times. I think typing in something is the key. Will try again next week and hopefully can confirm
I did my normal Auto Fill chrome extension on my work computer and a conworkers and copped 5 items and never got a card decline. It seems like some get the TOS error while I never have. It's hard to figure out what's going on when it's not consestant.

you cant blame supreme employees for being a holes. these fools working dead end jobs and their life goal is prob to be a manager there.. shoot i'd be an ******* too if that was my life

really? :lol: i'd just stare back until they try to say something smart. whoop their *** right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom