Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Almost!!

Anything good left?

Patches hoodie in lime

Maybe your card is banned ? Someone in here said their card was banned and had to call to get it unbanned

doubt it ... I use burner cards for online shopping and since the item is still floating on the site I am hard pressed to believe it is a card thing.

Went to the BK store today and they still had some restock items from the early weeks, champs hat, a few pocket l/s, arika syringe zip hoodie in slate, arika patch hoodie in lime, the arika accessories and they're selling the BK Logo sticker which they told me was OOS last time I went, but they might have restocked in the stickers. This was as of 6pm.
What time were u in there I was in there around 630

Bought some grip tape last night cause my son actually skates the decks lol. The employees at the Manhattan store from my experience are way more relaxed then the Brooklyn store lol. Went to the Brooklyn store right before close last night, got the waist bag in black they didn’t have any on the shelf but I saw one behind the register. I asked about it first from one of the runners and he said no, I didn’t want to argue so I just asked the girl at the register and she said sure no problem. My son wanted a beenie and the girl hooked him up with all the Akira stickers to so he was stoked. There nice in there but the tension is high in there lol,

Akira all gone except the pill lime and slate hood..red/teal/navy/white pocket tees..2 of the flannels from a couple wks ago..lime/brown Arabic hoods..both akira plates

1:40 mins to get in..I dropped off kicks at stadium goods so I was like what the hell..guess I'll go

Arabic hoods STILL available?!? Wow

Akira all gone except the pill lime and slate hood..red/teal/navy/white pocket tees..2 of the flannels from a couple wks ago..lime/brown Arabic hoods..both akira plates

1:40 mins to get in..I dropped off kicks at stadium goods so I was like what the hell..guess I'll go

proxy on them arabic hoodes fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom