Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
had the red and black ones. wore them when i rode my R6 :pimp:
i'd be all over the vanson if i still had a bike

That was actually the plan. It was but the black jacket and wear it when I ride.

But then I realized the potential price point...

And based on what I see those ain't the same pockets as biggies, big boys are slanted. The little boys got them box pockets

I can’t see the details on the coat so don’t quote me. I’m just going off of what Juelz is saying

Attachments

• 2BC70671-A669-4433-B176-C9B3003E200D.png
    2BC70671-A669-4433-B176-C9B3003E200D.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • 8B70B8BF-F2F0-4FB6-AA29-7D3052E86093.png
    8B70B8BF-F2F0-4FB6-AA29-7D3052E86093.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
But it’s just a Reggie, you can slap a new one.

They hold up really well though

You right, but at the same time the finish on the zojirushi (matte black) doesn't seem like it's a good mating surface for it.

Not to mention the reggies are a lot bigger than the zojirushi length wise and the wrap around the cylinder wouldn't look right as it would be cut off or overlapped.

And based on what I see those ain't the same pockets as biggies, big boys are slanted. The little boys got them box pockets

that was newer iterations of big boys..

da OG big boy marmot gortex 700 was plain jane, wit straight Pocket and tonal monochromatic embroidery (when they were mostly still obscure foreign expensive paragon store white folk coats)..later iterations had grey embroidery and slanted pockets.

got number 103 and says i should be there by 12 noon .. is 103 an okay number? depending on the drop will most things be gone? again this is my first time going in store .. supreme soho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom