Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great, now it looks like you guys liked my “.” comment instead of my Yeebra pic haha. We’ll just pretend you liked this picture instead...

poOmlkEOj

Sooo, about that North Face parka...

Last edited:
Thermal arcs, mophie, and chopsticks still in store BK. Picked up the 10K. If i get a good number, hopefully everything tnf picked up in Mediums. Blue vanson jacket and all pants in store. Couple s pants. PM me if you have any other BK stock questions.

~Lefty
including digicamo?

You ain't touch belugas? What rock do you live under everybody had 10 pairs of those minimum lol

I feel what u saying but he ain't the only one. lol.. hard Ls for not going hard enough..0 pairs on this side, and 1st week missing the sign up.. smh

I feel what u saying but he ain't the only one. lol.. hard Ls for not going hard enough..0 pairs on this side, and 1st week missing the sign up.. smh
That's crazy, I mean everyone goes through a cold streak but damn, available ain't the word for them belugas

Not to mention if everyone had a pair or 10, their wouldn't be any aftermarket. Granted it's number is much higher than all yeezys, but its the guys buying 10 to 100's of pair preventing everyone from getting a pair to wear.

You ain't touch belugas? What rock do you live under everybody had 10 pairs of those minimum lol

Nah, I was surprised as you were that I struck out on them. Local spot only got 16 pairs instead of the usual 70+ and i didnt win the raffle. Small sizes were left via FCFS but i didnt bother to go. Stuck on Splash screen for 9 hours and never got through. Cart jacked on YS 3 different times.

Hope I get a W on the parka tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom