Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-12-4_10-27-52.png

Anyone have a guess at this last color?!
A 400 color code is usuallyyyy a blue of some sort

for the hoodies, i just want to avoid picking the top two or three most popular colors so that maybe i have a chance at getting one.

So for last week's drop, I logged on to my work computer and got routed to the London site. Checked my coworker's laptop and the same thing popped up for them too. Any way to work around this? I'm guessing it's our VPN but not 100% sure
Unless you guys are using site to site vpn, but that doesn't make sense, unless you work near London as well.

exactly, resellers have cards tied to different addresses. addresses of friends, family, etc. and instead of having to pick them all up from separate address just have them all routed to an access point for one simple pick up.

it's not impossible to get multiple items, and even less impossible a couple years back before they implemented this.
Ok, gotcha! It's frustrating because it makes life difficult for guys like me that works in the day and
can't be at home waiting for my package. The UPS hub is a gruesome commute and the only option
that makes sense for me is having it dropped off at the UPS store literally 4 blocks from me.

Oh well, man's got to take a day off just to wait all day for a package LOL

ideally id want the grey/orange box logo

but itll just come down to the first color i see/click on when they pop up

jeez. all the colors are nice.

I would avoid the black one and prioritize orange/grey but that's a popular one so I'll probably
end up going with Red/purple or brown/teal.

Orange/Grey will have massive resell for sure.

Ok, gotcha! It's frustrating because it makes life difficult for guys like me that works in the day and
can't be at home waiting for my package. The UPS hub is a gruesome commute and the only option
that makes sense for me is having it dropped off at the UPS store literally 4 blocks from me.

Oh well, man's got to take a day off just to wait all day for a package LOL
Why not have it delivered to work? Easy to add an alternate address to your CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom