Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

BK is done if anyone was thinking about lining up early tomorrow. Ended around 500 something which was really closer to like 400 after factoring no shows. I was top 30 and there was a good 4-5 people in front of me that didn't show so I was first 25 to get into the store.

However, that ****ed up my online drop and NO SMALLS in store :angry:

BK is done if anyone was thinking about lining up early tomorrow. Ended around 500 something which was really closer to like 400 after factoring no shows. I was top 30 and there was a good 4-5 people in front of me that didn't show so I was first 25 to get into the store.

However, that ****ed up my online drop and NO SMALLS in store :angry:
Damn number zero ain't even getting a size small those gonna go for loot

Now those unless it's some super fire box logo I can sell with no damns given, cuz sitting on something like that or wearing it could be bad.

the color of the orange box is dope

I considered BK..but seemed like a terrible idea..thx for confirming that they are done..it's also gonna be freezing tomorrow..will be in the Manhattan tho :/

the color of the orange box is dope

I considered BK..but seemed like a terrible idea..thx for confirming that they are done..it's also gonna be freezing tomorrow..will be in the Manhattan tho :/

Let me know if maroon Schott Work jacket m instore or not.

:nerd:dudes really thinking about trading the tnf for a bogo? I’m in. Need that parka m. I got through for a rust m on restock

This has me rollin. “the Loop” getting finessed @ Dover Street by people doing same **** he pulls. His salt is priceless. So much for “If we don’t get any, nobody gets any - The Loop circa 1997”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom