Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb question, but is there any way to bypass this to get a diff view like on mobile? :emoji_thinking:

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 11.08.22 AM.png

bottom right, "view all"... then save that url to your bookmarks

Funny guitar was seamless checkout.

Arabic and horror tee took a long time to process.

How fast did the beanies go? Had my wife go for Xmas tee first, then by the time she got to the beanies they were all gone?!?!

Guess she should have gone the other way.

Copped the horror tee in blue
Got the dog tee in grey
Checked out the gonz tee in medium instead of large ‍♂️♂️ So now my girl gets another Christmas gift lol life

Anyone ever try flying wearing the Arabic hoodie? Any hassles by TSA or other countries' security?
In today's climate, I can just picture some jackass deciding anyone wearing it would be suspicious and giving all sorts of problems...

I fly very often, my name on my passport would bring a lot more attention than a Tee but I've never had any issues traveling. Well except corrupt customs in a few countries wanting usd from a blue passport holder. :smh:

Anyone ever try flying wearing the Arabic hoodie? Any hassles by TSA or other countries' security?
In today's climate, I can just picture some jackass deciding anyone wearing it would be suspicious and giving all sorts of problems...
I wore the the black Arabic hat at my college and passed through a room full of cops. I think the day after the NYC truck attack and had all eyes on me...

Lol nah. It's chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom