Older Niker Talkers 30+

My only regret is not joining sooner and lurking general sooner. I been online looking for kicks since 2000-2001 and it's amazing how I never came across NT until 04 
mean.gif
Don't regret anything buddy.
Oh nah, I don't 
laugh.gif
. Just some classic lulz missed

33 years old, check the join date, been here since 2000...wow time flies. 2000 - 2005 was probably my favorite time period here on NT. For those who weren't around its hard for me to describe why but for those who were you know exactly why.

I hardly cop sneakers like that anymore just because I don't have an opportunity to wear them as much anymore.

I still remember when Jumpman247 did his remix to Jay Z - "Excuse Me Miss" :lol:

Last edited:
Found NT when I was in college, year 2000.
Lurked NT off & on for well over a decade.
But've been lurking shoe spots since the mid 80s.
:nerd:

I wonder who would show if we through another summit?

I'd try to invite some old heads and I'm sure they'd show.

Make it happen !!!

Now since it's Throwback Thursday, I'm gonna take it all the waaaayyyy back ... WALLET BREAKERS !!! If you remember this post by EKIN, then you most definitely an OG.

38 next month.
Been here since '04.
The day my oldest son finds out about this place is the day I'm done.
I just come back for the beer thread anyways.

-J-

39....damn 4-0 coming later this year.

But I did see a couple older cats in here, so I'm relieved about that....

jumpman247 jumpman247 Can't remember but was it you or another NTer got a hair cut from someone on NT and you ended up having bumps all over your head. Dudes on here was straight clowning....wonder if that cat that cuts hair is still on here :lol:

Turning the big 3-0 this year . Time flies ! Been lurking since the beginning of NT! Recently started posting tho.. why I took so long.. I don't know lol

Me too besides my left knee.

Fellas do y'all remember when Jordan first hit triple digits? Think it was the 9's...now these fools damn near asking for 300. My how the game has changed. Give me my chucks, vans, here and there Retros and some slick as dress shoes or casual joints and I'm good. I have a car note and major bills to pays.

Oh, I remember it distinctly. You're a couple models late. The original 4 in 1989 had a MSRP of 99.99. Prior to that it started at 64.99 for 1s and crept up incrementally. I want to say it went 64.99, 74.99, 89.99, then 99.99 for the 4s. Way too much money for me to be hitting moms up for :lol:

38. Been here since 2002. I remember when I got a pair of Jordan's and it was my only of shoes and I had to make them boys last.

Oh, I remember it distinctly. You're a couple models late. The original 4 in 1989 had a MSRP of 99.99. Prior to that it started at 64.99 for 1s and crept up incrementally. I want to say it went 64.99, 74.99, 89.99, then 99.99 for the 4s. Way too much money for me to be hitting moms up for :lol:

I fully remember that. I was lucky enough to get the black and white IX on clearance from JC Penney athletic department in the 4th grade. Mom and Dad refused to buy Jordans until I found a pair that was actually cheap enough compared with the Converse or the Reebok Shaqs they would have bought me. $59.99 never looked so good LOL

Back
Top Bottom