Oldest member with least amount of posts?

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn, only 60+ post.  there's kids on here doing them numbers a day during 4th period.  question: do y'all come onto NT and stay logged off, or do you sign in and just wait for the perfect moment to post?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn, only 60+ post.  there's kids on here doing them numbers a day during 4th period.  question: do y'all come onto NT and stay logged off, or do you sign in and just wait for the perfect moment to post?

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I only log in to post and I only post if I feel really strong about something. For years I didn't visit the general forum, so I didn't encounter too many idiotic posts. And I was wrong about the availabity of the Citrus XI and from then on I decided to keep my info to myself.  

What's up with the emotioncan thingys?  Back to lurking.

I only log in to post and I only post if I feel really strong about something. For years I didn't visit the general forum, so I didn't encounter too many idiotic posts. And I was wrong about the availabity of the Citrus XI and from then on I decided to keep my info to myself.  

What's up with the emotioncan thingys?  Back to lurking.

Method Man is definitely the oldest member with the least amount of post he has like 10k .His herald Dirty is pushing almost 3x that.

Method Man is definitely the oldest member with the least amount of post he has like 10k .His herald Dirty is pushing almost 3x that.

Back
Top Bottom