-oldschool american whips(low riders,donks ,big rims-designer rims-block engines etc)

from what i seen on here its bits & pieces but nothing to serious

Oldschool chevys , oldsmobiles, pontiacs ,caddys etc

That's my guy I grew up with Chevy. His IG is @baggtalk The dude that built it also built the ZL1 Landau a few years ago. We got a mean box Chevy game from my town...

That's my guy I grew up with Chevy. His IG is @baggtalk The dude that built it also built the ZL1 Landau a few years ago. We got a mean box Chevy game from my town...
Dam small world ...thats whats sup, ya peoples getting busy with the boxes

Houston whip game ...the paint is iLL but me personally i cant get into them wheels(i hear all houstonians call them “elbows” ) props for paving they own lane but them joints crazy & dangerous as hell to ride in the next lane next to in the streets

Yah got the ls box game on lock @Chi .....indianapolis from what i seen on videos got a mean buick game

Last edited:
I got a 72 Deuce and a Quarter I want to fully restore someday soon, once these decent bonuses start.

Don’t nobody care bout no regulations lol

Lol I'm like what regulations? I'm honestly asking. :lol:

Be wanting to grab one of these older cars. Heard they’re money pits. Anyone have experience?

I mean it all depends. Generally, yes a car that was built 50 years ago is going to cost more to maintain than anything built in our lifetime.

But an OG did gift me this circa 2008 with only 70K on it, impeccably maintained. Only dime I spent in two years was on some weather strips.

I was only getting about 9 miles per CA gallon at $4+, but that car was worth it for local rides.

9F28A9F5-BEDC-42DA-9C40-8B45F5878030.jpeg
0FA6BF31-8770-455F-8526-0ED5923440AC.jpeg
F6497383-F63F-4128-9740-CC2CBD75BDCF.jpeg

Last edited:
Lol I'm like what regulations? I'm honestly asking. :lol:

I mean it all depends. Generally, yes a car that was built 50 years ago is going to cost more to maintain than anything built in our lifetime.

But an OG did gift me this circa 2008 with only 70K on it, impeccably maintained. Only dime I spent in two years was on some weather strips.

I was only getting about 9 miles per CA gallon at $4+, but that car was worth it for local rides.

9F28A9F5-BEDC-42DA-9C40-8B45F5878030.jpeg
0FA6BF31-8770-455F-8526-0ED5923440AC.jpeg
F6497383-F63F-4128-9740-CC2CBD75BDCF.jpeg
Damn, that caddy is cold.

What model and year was it?

And from what you posted, I’m assuming you sold it because I got a past tense vibe from your post.

I look forward to the day where we can throw a electric engine in one of these and actually drive it around with out going broke and killing the planet. Can I get a 455 big block electric engine plz?

Damn, that caddy is cold.

What model and year was it?

And from what you posted, I’m assuming you sold it because I got a past tense vibe from your post.

79 Eldorado. :pimp:

Man it was a tragedy. Asked moms if I could keep it in her driveway for a bit, at first. I only had one park at my complex and definitely couldn't keep it on the street. A bit turned into a couple of years, I was in and out of the country for most of that time.

One day she just donated it - didn't say a word about it either. :stoneface:

To be fair every time we talked, she would tell me to sell it or otherwise get it off her land.

Years later I'm still kinda hot.

79 Eldorado. :pimp:

Man it was a tragedy. Asked moms if I could keep it in her driveway for a bit, at first. I only had one park at my complex and definitely couldn't keep it on the street. A bit turned into a couple of years, I was in and out of the country for most of that time.

One day she just donated it - didn't say a word about it either. :stoneface:

To be fair every time we talked, she would tell me to sell it or otherwise get it off her land.

Years later I'm still kinda hot.
6132641A-22B4-4C6B-A9A2-8F4B17B76DE2.gif

I would have been sick.

SICK I TELL YA!

7EF573EB-BAF4-4F82-962A-B43B0BE366DB.jpeg
632A5670-8C45-4A11-8EA0-B54ACEEC7BB1.jpeg

My joint 77 box chevy (77-79 overall the best ...lowkey boxes out in my opinion) work in progress from rims ,upholstery, sound ,engine work.... not tryna go to crazy & keep it somewhat original ....might be adding a buick electra to my collection as well
Keeping the matte black paint job?

Back
Top Bottom