Olive 9s holiday 2024

I see og 9s making a comeback. :pimp: Still remember I grabbed my 2002 Olive on Eastbay for the low low when most didn't want them. Those who bought it dyed them.:lol:

87ce0cdf6e96cbdae8d0883555cbad19.jpg

Last edited:
Columbia 11’s

Black Cat 3’s

Black Toe 14’s

Non JB stuff like Royal Foams, Stash 95’s, Huf AM1’s landing too…

And now these right here…Next year is shaping up to be an absolute beast for OG sneakerheads who’ve been doing this for a while…
Huf? Stash? Is this for real

I just said this on one of the threads a few days ago. Yes! I need a retro of these. Now, give me the white/black space jam 9s and the charcoal 9's (done right) along with the carolina 9s that are now releasing and I will be good on 9s.

I just said this on one of the threads a few days ago. Yes! I need a retro of these. Now, give me the white/black space jam 9s and the charcoal 9's (done right) along with the carolina 9s that are now releasing and I will be good on 9s.

With them finally getting the pattern right on the Playoff 8 uppers, I can see the Charcoals coming.

Glad I didn’t waste my time/money on those Olive concord monstrosities and shame on JB for pushing those out in the first place knowing they were going to release these. I know from a business standpoint it made sense but they’re lame for that.

Anyway, I’m off the soap box and I’m in for a pair of these. 2024 is looking good for sneakers I can’t even lie. I have nine legit pick ups lined up for next year already.

Glad I didn’t waste my time/money on those Olive concord monstrosities and shame on JB for pushing those out in the first place knowing they were going to release these. I know from a business standpoint it made sense but they’re lame for that.

Anyway, I’m off the soap box and I’m in for a pair of these. 2024 is looking good for sneakers I can’t even lie. I have nine legit pick ups lined up for next year already.

Crazy things is, I wouldn't be surprised if they used the leftover stock from the olive concord release and made these. Too easy to repaint the jumpman, and the redo a red plastic circle and restitch the 23

Back
Top Bottom