Olympic VI 2011 Sample??? These are Nice!!!! Pic!

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Why?

Because they were made specifically for the 2000 Olympics.   Nike needs to keep some things sacred.  I feel bad for all the collectors who are holding these (I'm not one of them) and then the market is flooded with them again and the value goes down. 

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Why Do You Think Retros Are Never The Same As OGs.?

Den Err1 Complains Dat Dey Not Da Same Az Da Previous Retros Ala 2012 White Cement 4s

If shoes were just shoes there would be no NikeTalk
wink.gif

If Oly VIIs come out again, there needs to be some marking to distinguish them from the previous releases. What's the point of collecting ANYTHING if they are just going to make more of the same in the future?

It should be because you love the sneakers themselves....then again, collecting is nothing but glorified hoarding so me attempting to explain my views would go unheard ......so nevermind

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

If shoes were just shoes there would be no NikeTalk
wink.gif

If Oly VIIs come out again, there needs to be some marking to distinguish them from the previous releases. What's the point of collecting ANYTHING if they are just going to make more of the same in the future?

It should be because you love the sneakers themselves....then again, collecting is nothing but glorified hoarding so me attempting to explain my views would go unheard ......so nevermind

Right, and ogs usually also have diffrent cuts, paintjob andThe size tag.Remember the 2000 black/infareds or the 2001 black/cements?although all features were unchanged, u still couldTell whether they were retros or the ogs.Now the recent retros just are very obvious.its like "hey look im only the retro version butCost more than the ogs did"!

I don't get the argument about keeping shoes sacred. Why favor the small handful of people who kept a pair that was released a decade ago over the wider market of hundreds of thousands of people that is willing to pay for a retro. Just give the people what they want and make money in the process... win-win for everyone. Anyway, I know a lot of people who have older OG's that would love to see them retroed, so that they can actually rock them.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Hope these never drop...don't want to see little hypebeasts walking around wearing these.
This, to a certain extent.... but dam $600 for a DS pair that MAY be gettin to the compromised midsole age plus NO good used pairs ANYWHERE

I gotta hope for it before 21 Dec 2012 
ohwell.gif

Juss cuz Wale has a pair it doesn't mean they're dropping again. Even if he does model on the Jordan site

If they did re-retro the olympic VI, they would probably make it with the same materials they made the CDP Carmine VIs with(Idk what they are made out of and I dont want to be wrong and get attacked)... Because the CDP materials were the same materials used on the Terell Owens/ Martellus Bennett Olympic VI cleats theywore as Dallas Cowboys.... Hopefully, they'll resurface...

I cant believe this thread made it to 5 pages. They are 2000s, therefore this really belongs here 

Someone please lock this, or at least change the title.

SMH getting peoples hopes up for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom