Olympic VI quickstrike this year?

smh.gif

i heard this from the same source that told me about the all black penny foam 1s that i missed! (few yrs back) and got raped on the the resale. i refuse to let that happen again! zzvis and foams 1s are top of my list. like i said *FINGERS CROSSED*

i heard this from the same source that told me about the all black penny foam 1s that i missed! (few yrs back) and got raped on the the resale. i refuse to let that happen again! zzvis and foams 1s are top of my list. like i said *FINGERS CROSSED*

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Yeah these look like they might be 2000 OLY VI's....I doubt he deadstocked them for the last 10 yrs.

I'm sure diddy has a stylist that tells him what to wear and when to wear it.

I'm seeing more and more celebs jumpin on the whole "Sneaker Culture" band wagon. Anything for publicity!!!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Yeah these look like they might be 2000 OLY VI's....I doubt he deadstocked them for the last 10 yrs.

I'm sure diddy has a stylist that tells him what to wear and when to wear it.

I'm seeing more and more celebs jumpin on the whole "Sneaker Culture" band wagon. Anything for publicity!!!

Wait so just because you see a celebrity wearing them recently, you think they are going to release them?

Wait so just because you see a celebrity wearing them recently, you think they are going to release them?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

is that what I said? i dont think so....I said a source told me lol you snob 'sneaker heads' kill me. Im just telling yall what was told to me...my guy was right about the foams he might be right about these and im hoping he his. end of story.
and if you ^^^ must know as it happend I seen them on Diddys feet and THEN my man said these have a good chance of being a quickstrike this year. I just put 2 and 2 together. They could be from 2000 or he could  have recently copped them. who knows, I dont have this release and I refuse to pay the $600 that they are going for. I'd be happy to drop the $150 twice tho!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

is that what I said? i dont think so....I said a source told me lol you snob 'sneaker heads' kill me. Im just telling yall what was told to me...my guy was right about the foams he might be right about these and im hoping he his. end of story.
and if you ^^^ must know as it happend I seen them on Diddys feet and THEN my man said these have a good chance of being a quickstrike this year. I just put 2 and 2 together. They could be from 2000 or he could  have recently copped them. who knows, I dont have this release and I refuse to pay the $600 that they are going for. I'd be happy to drop the $150 twice tho!

those are 2000 's . i put in alot of time shopping for a pair about a year ago and that slight yellow is normal on almost every pair ive seen .

its very hard to come across a pair that are 100% ice but when you do see a pair that are pure ice they are one of the best jordans ever in my book

^^ also you have to pay for what you like and want my friend if you put in the time you can get a pair cheaper then $600. i got my pair for $460 shipped^^

when it comes to shoes i want and like i will pay what it takes within reason ( i will not pay hypebeast price's because everyone is going crazy over a pair that is dropping . i still shop for the best price)

a pair of shoes is only worth what a person is willing to pay for them............................................................peace

those are 2000 's . i put in alot of time shopping for a pair about a year ago and that slight yellow is normal on almost every pair ive seen .

its very hard to come across a pair that are 100% ice but when you do see a pair that are pure ice they are one of the best jordans ever in my book

^^ also you have to pay for what you like and want my friend if you put in the time you can get a pair cheaper then $600. i got my pair for $460 shipped^^

when it comes to shoes i want and like i will pay what it takes within reason ( i will not pay hypebeast price's because everyone is going crazy over a pair that is dropping . i still shop for the best price)

a pair of shoes is only worth what a person is willing to pay for them............................................................peace

Back
Top Bottom