Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

A Pretty Reliable Dude Just Posted This On My Twitter So I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Else Has Heard About This? He Said They Are A Quickstrike And Hit Us With The Classic "Remember Where U Heard This First"...

A Pretty Reliable Dude Just Posted This On My Twitter So I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Else Has Heard About This? He Said They Are A Quickstrike And Hit Us With The Classic "Remember Where U Heard This First"...

I would like a new pair..
pimp.gif

it really isnt too soon for these to drop again. it has been 6 years.

remember it only took 5 years for concord xi to come back out and, 7 for black cement 3s, and 8 for true blue 3s.

it really isnt too soon for these to drop again. it has been 6 years.

remember it only took 5 years for concord xi to come back out and, 7 for black cement 3s, and 8 for true blue 3s.

I just recently got a pair of these...
tired.gif

Damn it I could have waited and paid retail.

I just recently got a pair of these...
tired.gif

Damn it I could have waited and paid retail.

hope so...i missed out in '04. i wasn't even into sneakers back then but wanted those badly!!! i thought i could show up @ a sneaker store & get em any ol' day...boy was I wrong lol.

hope so...i missed out in '04. i wasn't even into sneakers back then but wanted those badly!!! i thought i could show up @ a sneaker store & get em any ol' day...boy was I wrong lol.

If they did release an olympic 7 it would be in a new colorway for the olympics that are coming up in the winter, like they did with the two olympic 6s...so this is somewhat believable....i guess

If they did release an olympic 7 it would be in a new colorway for the olympics that are coming up in the winter, like they did with the two olympic 6s...so this is somewhat believable....i guess

TThat would be cool, But I really want the Bordeaux's. Ask your boy if he knows about them.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom